Friday, November 15, 2019

Mamiffer at Self Titled Magazine




photo by Ethan DeLorenzo


You can read a track by track analysis of the new Mamiffer album “The Brilliant Tabernacle” at Self Titled Magazine: http://www.self-titledmag.com/mamiffer-feature-the-brilliant-tabernacle/
Here I tell stories about its creation and my strange magic exorcism/pregnancy/birth journey!
“This story is dedicated to the celebration of life. It is the end of a journey. Respecting the nature of what you bring into being. I wanted to create a tabernacle to house the thoughts, memories and meditations of where my son came from, and with it a blessing of protection and love. A wish for him to be in good relation to the world around him. To see the humanity in the human, the consciousness in the plant, the wisdom in the rock and mineral, the knowledge in the animal. I was declaring a gift to him, a promise to nurture his inborn self-love, and to give him a good foundation of presence, that can extend to everyone. Maybe other people need to hear this wish also.”
Love: “On the exhale of my mother, my father. The fire of this love will hold me until I return.”

No comments:

Post a Comment