Wednesday, August 17, 2016

A Collection Of: Magic

I'm so happy to be included in the wonderful creative collective of good friends and strong women, headed by Gilda Davidian and Stefani Greenwood. Their curated world is called "A Collection Of".

For about 6 years(ever since moving to Vashon Island in the Washington State Pudget Sound), I have been learning from my environment, and experimenting with wild harvesting, herbalism, farming, gardening, creating health elixirs and making magic. 

This magic comes in the form of tinctures, teas, salts, vinegars and foods.

These items have been for personal use and given as gifts. Within the last year, there has been an overflowing abundance of materials, and as my knowledge and experience has increased, I would now love to share these items with other people, and I hope that this magic can help heal/nourish others as I have healed and nourished myself, my family and my friends.

The only place these items are available is at
"A Collection Of". 

All of these items were created from my local environment, and also from my hometown in the desert in California where my parents still live.

Below are some pictures and links:










 cleavers


 







**Here is a link to an interview I did with Gilda with A Collection Of in 2011: LINK**



3 comments:

  1. Dear Faith
    How or where i can Contact you for a further collaboration?
    My email is
    postvorta@hotmail.com

    Thanx for your time
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete